Terms and Conditions
1. Provisional Bookings can be made by using the on-line booking form or by e-mail. Once a provisional booking has been agreed a booking form will be completed by the owner. The completed terms and conditions document must be signed by the designated party leader (hereafter known as 'the Customer'), who must be at least 21 years of age and returned to us (hereafter known as 'the Owner'). All future correspondence will be with the Customer. Confirmation of your booking will be sent in writing in the form of an information leaflet only on receipt of the completed terms and conditions document and payments as agreed. The issue of this confirmation and the signing of the terms and conditions agreement constitute a contract between the Owner and the Customer, which is governed by English Law.
2. If the booking is made within six weeks of departure full payment is required with the completed booking form. In all other cases a deposit of 25% of the total holiday price is required at the time of booking and the balance of 75% is due not less than six weeks prior to departure. In the event of full payment not being made by the due date the Owner reserves the right to cancel the booking. Any deposits will be forfeited and the Customer will be required to pay cancellation charges in accordance with the details at paragraph 5. In addition to the final holiday payment a security deposit of £150 is also required. This deposit will be refunded within three working days of your return, less any costs incurred, including but not limited to accidental damage to the property and any contents, excess cleaning, loss/non return of keys.
3. Access to the property is available only from the first agreed day of rental and must be vacated on the agreed departure date. The property is reserved exclusively for those people named on the booking form and no other persons are permitted to stay there unless this has been agreed in writing with the Owner prior to the rental period. The apartment accommodates a maximum of 4 people sleeping in 2 bedrooms. Under no circumstances will any animals be allowed in the home (except dogs used to aid sight or hearing).
Changes made by the customer
4. The Owner will endeavour to facilitate any changes requested after the booking has been confirmed but all changes will incur an administration fee of £20 in addition to any extra payments that become due. The alteration will become effective as soon as the Owner sends written confirmation to the Customer of the changes. Any change must involve taking the revised rental period in the same season as that originally booked (only if available). No changes will be made within eight weeks of departure.
Cancellations made by the Customer
5. Cancellations must be made in the first instance by telephone and then in writing by registered post and signed by the Customer. Cancellations will become effective from the delivery date of the cancellation letter; all cancellations are subject to a charge dependant on notification time from the departure date, payable by the Customer as detailed below:
Changes/cancellations made by the Owner
6. If circumstances beyond the Owner's control should make the rental home unavailable, then the customer will be advised as soon as possible. Alternative accommodation of at least comparable standard will be offered if available, or a full refund of monies paid unless the change/cancellation arises from reasons of force majeure (see para 11).
7. If there are any problems with the rental home or the management company during the rental period, the customer must inform the management company immediately. They are Dienn.Com (Mobile 07973680498) . If the matter is not resolved, the customer must follow up the complaint in writing to the Owner within 14 days of the end of the rental period. If the problem has not been reported as detailed in this clause then the Owner cannot accept responsibility for any subsequent claims or complaints.
8. It is considered essential for the Customer and all persons using the Apartment named in the booking form to hold suitable Holiday, Medical and Travel insurance. It is advisable for this insurance to be in place at the time the rental period booking is made.
9. The Owner and/or the property management company do not accept any responsibility or liability for acts of omission of third parties which may prevent or disrupt a client's booking. The booking contract exists between the owner and the customer and is limited to the rental period of the property and associated services only. The information and descriptions supplied to the customer are believed to be accurate and offered in good faith. Certain features or facilities may not be available from time to time due to circumstances beyond our control for which the Owner and/or the property management company accept no liability. In addition, no liability can be accepted by the Owner and/or the property management company for any injury, loss of personal effects, loss or damage to the Customer, any member of the Customers Party or any visitor to the rental home arising out of or in connection with the use of the rental home or the pool. The Customer must ensure that all Children are supervised at all times whilst in or around the pool.
10. Transfers from the airport to the rental home and return are included and reputable companies where possible are used, however, the Owner and/or the property management company do not accept any liability or responsibility for any claims arising from the customer or those nominated in the booking form in regard to accidents or damage to them or their property resulting from the transfer from Dalaman airport to the rental home.
11. No liability can be accepted by the Owner where the contract is affected by 'force majeure'. In the context of these terms and conditions, 'force majeure' is any event that the Owner or the property management company could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. These events include but are not limited to war, threat of war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, natural disaster, fire, acts of God, terrorist activity, earthquake, nuclear disaster, adverse weather, government action, technical problems with transportation or other events outside the Owners or the property management companies control.